Second year graduate (not so!)
Wednesday, August 25, 2010 Edit This 0 Comments »
My second year, was, hmm more interesting than my first year? Thank God, for the stories Nam shared with me when we went out last Summer. My first year, although it can be just as exciting, it was a tad bit dull, i was 'controlled' it was dull. Question Mark (no pun intended!).



My best international friend, Benjamin Asiedu from Ghana, South Africa, came to our openhouse. He's taking environmental science as his degree, but he's way too smart!

In October, when I got so addicted with netball, extremely tight schedule. Notice my short hair, well it's still short (haha).

In November, I had extreme netball training from my seniors, met Betz, an alumni who is back in Nottingham to do her masters. I also had a trip to Sheffield, went to see Iqmarul and Melissa. Had the best lunch at Nandos in Sheffield, but traumatic experience of people "attacking" us terrorist-wise on the way back to Nottingham.
In December, I participated in BSU Winter Games, only the second sports events for Bruneians in the UK after BEG.

In December, I organised a London Winter Trip with my housies, the best London trip ever, went to Maddame Tussauds, Sea life Aquarium, that hantu place, and the London Eye! Awesome possum!

In January, I went to Manchester, to visit my cousin, Hifdzullah and the whole family. I should've stayed for another day =( It was so fun, Bu Zinab made me nasi katok, teh tarik, pulut panggang, mcm yummy!!!

I had a gathering too, with my seniors, in January, because Ka Tuty came to Nottingham to pay us a visit.. Miss her!

I had a post exam party for the voldies plus 3. I got to be the man of the night!

In February, apart from the whole load of suprise birthday party I had, I was voted to either be the female religious officer or the sports secretary for the Brunotts Society. I was the female religious officer since March, up till July this year. And since then until present I am the Social secretary of the Brunotts exco 10/11.

After my 20th Birthday, I bought a train ticket to London, to join a Kem Ibadah held in Brunei Hall - the best feelings.

In March, albeit being busy appointed as the Netball chairperson for BEG 2010, we found out that there's a KFC halal in nottingham, so we went out, with Kam, Najib, Haikal, and the girls to spend a splendid evening. We found this graffitti, we walked from KFC to ASDA, about 15-20mins of walking.

My sister, Siti got engaged in March, I was on skype to watch a little bit of the stuff happening.

In April, I went for an environmental field trip to Derbyshire, stuck in a hotel (we got super supreme room by the way) for a week. Nearly took a bite at Black Pudding
A whole batch of environmental engineers plus a few others.

With my lecturers on the Black Hollow (okay, i dont really remember the name of the place)
In June, post-exam, Brunotts Summer Annual Barbeque 2010

In July, I had breakfast at McD with the Smarter kids, my lovelies. I hope to see you guys soon!

In June, My eldest sister got married!

In July, Sushi with the Nottys at Escapade before Ramadhan began. Extra <3


In November, I had extreme netball training from my seniors, met Betz, an alumni who is back in Nottingham to do her masters. I also had a trip to Sheffield, went to see Iqmarul and Melissa. Had the best lunch at Nandos in Sheffield, but traumatic experience of people "attacking" us terrorist-wise on the way back to Nottingham.
In December, I participated in BSU Winter Games, only the second sports events for Bruneians in the UK after BEG.

In December, I organised a London Winter Trip with my housies, the best London trip ever, went to Maddame Tussauds, Sea life Aquarium, that hantu place, and the London Eye! Awesome possum!

In January, I went to Manchester, to visit my cousin, Hifdzullah and the whole family. I should've stayed for another day =( It was so fun, Bu Zinab made me nasi katok, teh tarik, pulut panggang, mcm yummy!!!

I had a gathering too, with my seniors, in January, because Ka Tuty came to Nottingham to pay us a visit.. Miss her!

I had a post exam party for the voldies plus 3. I got to be the man of the night!

In February, apart from the whole load of suprise birthday party I had, I was voted to either be the female religious officer or the sports secretary for the Brunotts Society. I was the female religious officer since March, up till July this year. And since then until present I am the Social secretary of the Brunotts exco 10/11.

After my 20th Birthday, I bought a train ticket to London, to join a Kem Ibadah held in Brunei Hall - the best feelings.

In March, albeit being busy appointed as the Netball chairperson for BEG 2010, we found out that there's a KFC halal in nottingham, so we went out, with Kam, Najib, Haikal, and the girls to spend a splendid evening. We found this graffitti, we walked from KFC to ASDA, about 15-20mins of walking.

My sister, Siti got engaged in March, I was on skype to watch a little bit of the stuff happening.

In April, I went for an environmental field trip to Derbyshire, stuck in a hotel (we got super supreme room by the way) for a week. Nearly took a bite at Black Pudding
A whole batch of environmental engineers plus a few others.
With my lecturers on the Black Hollow (okay, i dont really remember the name of the place)
In June, post-exam, Brunotts Summer Annual Barbeque 2010
In July, I had breakfast at McD with the Smarter kids, my lovelies. I hope to see you guys soon!

In June, My eldest sister got married!

In July, Sushi with the Nottys at Escapade before Ramadhan began. Extra <3

My parents are finally heading to KL today, leaving the kids behind, after oh so many years. Well there's still Abang in KL currently doing a course, but that's okay, at least Umi gets to have puasa there. Enjoy shopping you guys!
Love,
Fizzah
P/s: So how was your second year guys??
Fizzah
P/s: So how was your second year guys??

0 comments:
Post a Comment