You
Wednesday, May 19, 2010 Edit This 0 Comments »
Is it appropriate at all, that we're having exams, but I need you, and everytime I opened my MSN or Facebook or even THIS blog, and you're not there? Is it fair that I am 'alone' here, and there's so many people in Brunei, yet I still want to talk to you, and nag? Is it fair to go through this all alone, and I have to breakdown alone knowing that I can't call you thinking that if you're too busy to whack me a text on FB, then you're too busy to answer my calls?
I am heading back to Brunei in less than a month..
Yet, why am i hesitating to see you? I haven't talked to you for ages..
I wonder if it is okay to leave your friend, and achieve your dreams?
Uber sadness..
Love,
Fizzah
p/s: it's unbearable, i should go MIA ing once i step on BruLand
0 comments:
Post a Comment