These boots are made for walking - Jessica Simpson
Thursday, May 27, 2010 Edit This 0 Comments »Alhamdulillah! The running shoes are finally here, perfect for my feet, perfect for my summer workout! DHL express sure is fast!
My first NB shoes!
Look at those colour combination! Look at how slim they are for running shoes.
My NB babies!! Can't wait for the workout! =)
These are lovely! I can't wait to try the 'power' they can harnest! InsyaAllah after exams are all done! I really love the texture on the shoes. I realise I always look for this texture (look at the front bit and the back bit, it's like made of a piece of cloth with little fur - but not too much :D) in all kinds of shoes. Remember my greyish purple shoes I bought in Winter? It has this texture as well (oh remind me to bring these to Brunei for hiking purposes only, they're not that good with running) ad my very old slash buruk slash but good kasut from Reebok, the green ones, have the same texture as well - these are really good for all kind of sports, running, jogging, wogging, netball, tennis, badminton, mutil-purpose! I don't think I'd ever discard them from the shoerack.
Anyway, can't wait to put them on coz these boots whoops shoes are made for running!
Love,
Fizzah
0 comments:
Post a Comment