Loserforlife

Tuesday, May 25, 2010 Edit This 0 Comments »
I am feeling like such a loser, Here I am 2 hours before my second paper, Particle Mechanics, and yet I can't even finish going through one topic, it's making me sad. I am pretty sure I won't last long in the exam hall later. Yup, pretty sure. I got all the long equations mixed up, I got all the definitions here and there, I am left with only logic thinking in my head, and if that doesn't help me, I am so screwed! =(

On a positive note, I think I can score my statistics paper if I keep up with my spirits.. InsyaAllah.. I have 3 days to re-revise my statistics, recalling everything.

I am wayyy to knackered to even care about particle mechanics! I don't want to think about particles so much. I want more environment-related papers!

Love,
Fizzah

0 comments: