I am

Friday, May 07, 2010 Edit This 0 Comments »
I am going to be..

A happy person tomorrow, regardless what's come of me.. No, scratch that, Allah will determine that for me, but I am, surely going to try as hard as I can, to be POSITIVE.

I am going to finish..

The last 3 topics for my maths module, tomorrow, and start answering the pyp, regardless how lazy I am.

I am going to call..

The people I miss the most back at home, regardless how high my ego goes. I am going to streak away my arrogance, for this will help me for my fight with papers and a pen at the end of the day.

I am going to be..

More disciplined. More punctual even in the grey areas.

I am going to do..

All these tomorrow.

I am going to need..

Your prayers too. Please take a minute to pray for me too. For one's prayers for others is more legitimate. InsyaAllah

Iamgoingtosleepnowkbyethanks..

Love,
Fizzah

0 comments: