Early Summer Plans 2010
Tuesday, May 25, 2010 Edit This 0 Comments »My target this summer is losing 12.7005864 kg of my body weight. Of course it is a total opposite of the total hoo-haa of "I am going to have eat all you can when i get back to Brunei". Not saying I'm cutting on those foods, maybe control a little? Haha, if dapatlah, but I am pretty sure that I can do more exercises this time, since I am an outdoor person anyway.
Okay, maybe I should start dieting on my third week in Brunei, well I should be in Indonesia by then, and it shall be a good start for this 'journey' because I tend to lose weight when I'm travelling. I remember travelling to Paris for 3days and 2 nights Easter 2009 and we went back to Nottingham only to find ourselves in loose clothings. Must be because of all the walks and going up and down the stairs, imagine having to stay in a room on the 5th floor, and no lift in the hotel. Such a joke!
Anyway, since the plan for Indo trip seems so packed, insyaAllah I will lose weight just like I did in paris =) I'm going to get all fit before i head back to Brunei, and spend 10 days in Brunei getting fit for Indo. A must! InsyaAllah. I have people booked me to hike, Bu Jinab, Umi, Benedict, Billah, Husrin, and hopefully Izzah (you'd better join me!).
So the plan after my exams are done are:
3rd June - Finish exam at 11am. Go to the city with Simah, Hazwan and Yasir to buy some stuff for the leaver's bbq. Packing and cleaning up my room.
4th June - Off to Leicester, have Nandos and shoptillidrop! Evening, marinate the meat stuff.
5th June - Leaver's BBQ party
6th June - Clean up the kitchen, dining room and living room.
7th June - Clean up the toilets/bathroom
8th June - Going around Nottingham
Have to go wogging everyday. Insert a swimming session somewhere, and tennis too.. I don't mind having bball and netball at the same time, just like we did before exams =) Cant wait!
Love,
Fizzah
0 comments:
Post a Comment