Perpisahan terakhir - KRU

Monday, May 31, 2010 Edit This 0 Comments »
It's a suprise to have so many people asking why I am not using clichecliques as my MSN anymore. I have used that account since 2006 when i first knew the meanings of cliche and cliques, randomly picking them out from the dictionary. So it's been 4 years with that account, yes, of course, it brings with it all the memories.. Ahh, those were the days! Hahaha, some were asking me not to close the account, due to the very rare name, especially Ben! Haha emosi ni eh, eh wait "i'm chinese" - internal joke (awu bukan inside). Sorry i was having a blonde moment, trying to retrieve the password so many times, but they kept on sending it to this email (which of course i could not open!). Annoying ah? I thought it would last long, macam until I'm like 40 kah catu.. hehe ada hati kan berkomunikasi dengan MSN walaupun makin tua sudah. Hehe

Anyway, add me up people! Ditch all the dirts at fizzahemran@hotmail.co.uk !! =)

Love,
Fizzah


0 comments: