0330hours
Sunday, May 23, 2010 Edit This 0 Comments »
To the best Aunt I have ever had, I pray that Allah is with you to go through the surgery. InsyaAllah, He is always there for you in sickness and in health. I pray that you be strong. InsyaAllah. Amiin Ya Rabb.
Anyway, it was super hot this morning, 26 degrees, I felt the room radiating. I slept at 5am just to be awake at 6am again to let the window open. InsyaAllah, today is going to be cooler.
And boy, we were so random in the library a few nights ago, we started fb search if there was anyone with the name, selamat munap. And there was! =p Ooops! Search it!
Library was a tad bit dull today, I wish I'd been more productive today ='( Gila wahh particle mechanics ani ='( Sedih bangett saye.. exam is on Tuesday. And I was so pathetic, i chatted with Aditya on fb to ask him how his partmech was going.. And he said he wasn't doing good either, and Aaron texted me through MSN to ask about PM too.. I guess everyone's having major pain in the head.. Haha.. Malas ehh! Sasak ehh..
Love,
Fizzah
0 comments:
Post a Comment