Home

Wednesday, April 21, 2010 Edit This 0 Comments »
Hi.. I'm going to nag! If you can't stand reading about me whining and nagging, it is best to just ignore this.

Anyway, I have not been feeling myself since about 2 weeks after AGM i think. And it has gone worse. So worse, that i hate myself. I am in my weakest point (again) but this time it prolonged. Thought tomorrow was going to be a good day, but no!

I am homesick at last. After spending 7 months in the UK, and only now that I am homesick. Gah! I called my parents last week, but i still miss them. Although inboxing with my brother in facebook does help a little, but I felt like going home this instant. I just need to go home! HOMEEEE!

I never get homesick before exam! How did this even start? I've got 4 papers to revise on, and all of them are pure calculations. Pure numbers! Like numbers! ='( macam mana kan ni??!!

Was supposed to get one module done by this week! I hope i can get it done sooon!! But not with me lying on the bed all day long! Everybody's gone!

I can't wait to skype with Umi and Ayah! =( Come soon Friday!

Love,
Fizzah

0 comments: