Easter Holiday has begun!

Monday, April 05, 2010 Edit This 0 Comments »
Salam all!

Hi! I have been mengusuting since the start of the week, Allah knows why, I didn't even know.. Hayy, but Alhamdulillah, i got 2 good news, well three! I have bought my tickets to go to Bali and Bandung, Alhamdulillah. So that's one. Then teheeeheee.. NADA! (haha, how so annoying when others do this yeah?).

Saturday night was awesome possum! I had fun with the girls, regardless what may have been somewhat awksmo. But it was great! Great games, great companions, great dresses and all! =) And I got to become the man of the night! Seronok pun! We stayed up til 5am. FunFunFun! Photos are uploaded into FB, but of course customised to privacy.

Woke up at 11am just to change my sleeping pattern, but i think it's ruined again now =( And yesterday was a cucur day, with cucur udang and cucur pisang, and kway teow, karipap, lekor and tiramisu made by moi! =)

I've to go to Lakeside today petang to play carah. Hehehe.. But work it is before that!

Love,
Fizzah

0 comments: