Tomorrow the first day towards freedom

Sunday, January 10, 2010 Edit This 0 Comments »
Ok, sorry for the very emo post. Emo 911 some more! Haha, I think I'm okay now despite a little headache, tapi dapat di ghaibkan dengan ilmu minyak kapak. Hehe, oberdos much. I was on the phone with Aman, Umi and Ayah, and tadi sempat webcam to show Emah and Aman the snow =)

So Alhamdulillah, talking to them for 2 and a half solid hours, them nagging about everything, and Umi telling me which zikir yang dibaca and she was super excited about her new book, which she's going to lend me nanti when i get back to Brunei =) Inda payah beli baru lah if I can finish reading the book during summer holidays. And Ayah jadi terminating his working days on 6th August 2010, yeay! Jual nasi katok!! Weehee. I bought him Harrods pens okay? Just to take order, it's a 5-star nasi katok stall! hehe =) We even joked about getting him aprons from Harrods too teheehee insyaAllah, kalau ada rezeki..

Bu Jinab's family is arriving in Brunei tomorrow. Kaka Nor just came back from Brisbane today and going to KL/Singapore tomorrow. Abang is turun'ing from kapal on the 21st if not 20th. =) I don't feel like going to Brunei anymore, haha, sudah atu! There's still a lot for me to do here in the Uk, but I am still counting the days to go back to Brunei, well not days, months lah.. 5 months lagi. Then trip with Billah, and kerja. InsyaAllah

Oh yeah, I just have to put this in the post, to remind me not to lalai lalai hehe lai lai mengalai tah dang nyawa ku malai ku lai.. etc etc!

Narrated By Mu'adh al-Juhani: The Prophet (pbuh) said: If anyone recites the Qur'an and acts according to its contents, on the Day of Judgment his parents will be given to wear a crown whose light is better than the light of the sun in the dwellings of this world if it were among you. So what do you think of him who acts according to this? [Abu Dawud Book 2 No. 1448]

And this one, whenever I'm attracted to those people singing on the streets..

Narrated Abu Hurairah RA: Allah's Messenger pbuh said "Al-Miskin (the needy) is not the one who goes round the people and ask them for a mouthful or two (of meals) or a date or two, but Al-Miskin (the needy) is that who has not enough (money) to satisfy his needs and whose condition is not known to other, that others may give him something in charity, and who does not beg of people" (sahih al bukhari, Vol 2, Hadith No 557)

I'm gonna do my maths now, and then, memorise for tomorrow's paper =) Pray for me,

Love,
Fizzah

0 comments: