Messy January
Friday, January 15, 2010 Edit This 0 Comments »Hayy, updates on the exams, maths was seriously killing me this afternoon, i need to score high marks now for my next two papers! @#R%^(%! Seriously, I prepared a lot for it, and i went blnk in the exam gahhh!! My hydrology&hydrogeology paper was in fact BETTER than this, and I didn't revise that much for my H&H! Arghh, well, there's no point of having bitter-talking now! I'll be having analytical chemistry exam next Wednesday, hope this will go better than other papers! And lookie, what exams had turned my room into so far..
A "kind" friend asked me who's gonna wanna marry me and share a room with me..
LOL hahaha bida jua eh!
And when my room was in a total mess..
I went into Nadhilah's room instead to make another mess =)
But now, since I have 3 days before my next paper, my room is back to being spotless.. And EVERYONE wants to marry me now =) hehe
Anyway, gotta get to sleep now, Nisah wake me up at 4am yes? I need to get crackin macam nya si Fergie, Black Eye Peas, dalam Boom Boom Pow, 2009, "them chickens jackin my style".. |w|
Love,
Fizzah
0 comments:
Post a Comment