January cravings

Tuesday, January 05, 2010 Edit This 0 Comments »
The good thing that could only come out while during hard-core revision is finding out what you did in class o=) This post should not be read by any of my parents, thankyou! I did this with Rashidah after too much formulae were involved.. Teheehee

This is Babu Dhil M. My housemate, or rather roomie now, since i always sleep in her room, this shows how messy it could be waiting for the "day".

Foods sent from my parents. Thanks Ayah and Umi for the Chillied potato crackers, Cornbeef, Dried squids with sugar, inti popia, dried orange peel, currypuffs and keropok lekor (now safely sitting in my freezer) =) Thank you.. I had eaten one packet of keropok ubi and sotong and half of orange peel =) nyaman! Thank you!


Hippy bag from Pangah and Bu Jinab, from Laos. Pangah just got back from Laos, doing an overview for the 25th SEA games, thank you, I love it so much!! Gonna use this to go to school now =)


Some stuff that Bu Jinab gave me, I'm way to karit too open the cornflakes thingy, don't even make me start on Kek Vico! Tunggu datang cravings, save save dulu =)

Will post detailed manchester trip nanti when Muiz uploads all the pictures =)

Love,
Fizzah

0 comments: