5 karipaps to endure another paper

Saturday, January 23, 2010 Edit This 0 Comments »
I don't know what to do now, I have less than 3 frigging hours left! Bombay jua banar eh! Hayy, nervous berabis berabis nowww.. And all i wanna do is to sleep, but i can't risk waking up and feeling all so blurry and sit for my exam, that's a no no..

OMG, bila tah kan habis nya ni exam ani! I have yet to memorise the essays for my exam later, I have the worst experience in memorising everything and the minute i sat in the exam hall, all i could see was just a piece of white paper. I hate you maths, and forever shall it be! Benar-benar!

Homaigatz. Uber nervous-ness. Sakit perutku eh!

I've eaten 5 karipaps for my breakfast/pre-lunch haha brunch tah nahh, jgn membombay! And some mushrooms too, just to fiull up my oh-so bloated tummy!

Anyways, I have a story to tell, nantitah hehehe.. It put a smile on my face for the whole night last night though, and somehow gave me the pleasure of opening the door to hope =) Nahh, no love story involved! Eh talking about the love story, I have somethings to say too.. Arghh, this is just a pre-examm syndrome definitely! Procrastination 24/7!

Love,
Fizzah

P/s: Can't wait to be updated with you guys!

0 comments: