Spotlight on me and I'm ready to break!
Sunday, December 13, 2009 Edit This 0 Comments »
Hi guys,
This is a post from Keele, Stoke on Trent, UK. Yes, I am with Bab! It's significantly colder than Nottingham. I felt like a frozen fish last night. Anyway, I just got up at 12.40am, and I'm just going to do my revision in a short while.
I arrived at around 10pm on Saturday, and went straight to Bab's hall. Her room was messy, and is still messy! haha, I just cleaned up her desk. Anyway, so i went to the Stoke city right yesterday a little past midday. But before that, we went to this place, I don't know what you call it, it's almost like your kinda Kiulap in Brunei, but quieter and i wanted to say bigger, but then, there might be a risk of me being biased, coz i walked, and of course everything seemed bigger! haha. I love the Bodycare shop, cheap and wide options are available! I went to Sports Direct to buy my shoes, yeehee.. It's not that lawa, it's okay sja, because i really needed new shoes, my current shoes habis licin, hilang grip, but I only fell like 3 times playing netball eversince i bought them, so they're still good. But they say that the netball court for the Winter games is totes horrid! You can't even say it's basah, it's more like flooded! With potholes everywhere, i mean if it's an annual big game, why can't they research more and invest on good quality courts??
Anyway, the new shoes, NikeAir, the price went down from 80 pound, to 34 pound, because it was on the sale racks. But I only paid 20 pound??!! I don't know I've been getting stuff a lot cheaper than i actually had to pay, like the bus for instance, I was supposed to pay 4.20pound for all day rider, and I only paid like 3.70pound? And I bought the "i heart celebrities" it's one of the tees that everybody is crazy about, from the "I am a celebrity, get me out of here" show, and it cost me 25 pound, but i have always wanted the the i heart something tee, so i didn't mind paying 25 pound, because i got extra money from the cheap shoes. And well why, the tee cost me 5 pound!! =) Something to wear when i get to madame tussaud! Oh, and I remember how to get from the hall to the Kiulap place, and railway station and the Hantley, Stoke City. I am THAT good bab! =)
Oh yeah, when we got to Stoke City, my only craves were tie rack scarves and starbucks. And Dk bought some Julia Quinns from this cool bookshop, Webberley's.. It's so good, i mean it's quite hard to find classic english novels. But yeah. i dind't get anything, not even the Simon Cowell's unauthorised autobiography!! Because Bab smirked at me, siuk kali ah Simon Cowell! Can;t wait for Britain's got talent. Oh yeah, then I bought like 8 scarves from tie rack, it's like buy one and get one half price kinda scarves, and i got the latest ones! =)) I got my caramel cream frappucino from starbucks and we went to Dixy chicken to get our dinner (more like, breakfast+lunch+dinner)!
We got back home like around 6pm, cold habis! I die! And I slept from 8.30 till 12.30.. 4 hours! Arghh, i need my sleeping patterns to get back on track! I don't even get my afternoon naps anymore, I got extra eye bags now, it's like buy one and get one free eye bags! sebalah mata dapat, setampik lagi kana.
Oh yeah, Kaka artist, hope you arrived in Brunei safely now! =) Rindu.. haha
Anyway, I'm going back to Nottingham later, good old Nottingham! =) I can't wait, to smell the library.. nyamman.. And i need to go back to the gym, karang pancit lagi, I have to increase my stamina for Winter Games!
Adios Amigos!
Love,
Fizzah
This is a post from Keele, Stoke on Trent, UK. Yes, I am with Bab! It's significantly colder than Nottingham. I felt like a frozen fish last night. Anyway, I just got up at 12.40am, and I'm just going to do my revision in a short while.
I arrived at around 10pm on Saturday, and went straight to Bab's hall. Her room was messy, and is still messy! haha, I just cleaned up her desk. Anyway, so i went to the Stoke city right yesterday a little past midday. But before that, we went to this place, I don't know what you call it, it's almost like your kinda Kiulap in Brunei, but quieter and i wanted to say bigger, but then, there might be a risk of me being biased, coz i walked, and of course everything seemed bigger! haha. I love the Bodycare shop, cheap and wide options are available! I went to Sports Direct to buy my shoes, yeehee.. It's not that lawa, it's okay sja, because i really needed new shoes, my current shoes habis licin, hilang grip, but I only fell like 3 times playing netball eversince i bought them, so they're still good. But they say that the netball court for the Winter games is totes horrid! You can't even say it's basah, it's more like flooded! With potholes everywhere, i mean if it's an annual big game, why can't they research more and invest on good quality courts??
Anyway, the new shoes, NikeAir, the price went down from 80 pound, to 34 pound, because it was on the sale racks. But I only paid 20 pound??!! I don't know I've been getting stuff a lot cheaper than i actually had to pay, like the bus for instance, I was supposed to pay 4.20pound for all day rider, and I only paid like 3.70pound? And I bought the "i heart celebrities" it's one of the tees that everybody is crazy about, from the "I am a celebrity, get me out of here" show, and it cost me 25 pound, but i have always wanted the the i heart something tee, so i didn't mind paying 25 pound, because i got extra money from the cheap shoes. And well why, the tee cost me 5 pound!! =) Something to wear when i get to madame tussaud! Oh, and I remember how to get from the hall to the Kiulap place, and railway station and the Hantley, Stoke City. I am THAT good bab! =)
Oh yeah, when we got to Stoke City, my only craves were tie rack scarves and starbucks. And Dk bought some Julia Quinns from this cool bookshop, Webberley's.. It's so good, i mean it's quite hard to find classic english novels. But yeah. i dind't get anything, not even the Simon Cowell's unauthorised autobiography!! Because Bab smirked at me, siuk kali ah Simon Cowell! Can;t wait for Britain's got talent. Oh yeah, then I bought like 8 scarves from tie rack, it's like buy one and get one half price kinda scarves, and i got the latest ones! =)) I got my caramel cream frappucino from starbucks and we went to Dixy chicken to get our dinner (more like, breakfast+lunch+dinner)!
We got back home like around 6pm, cold habis! I die! And I slept from 8.30 till 12.30.. 4 hours! Arghh, i need my sleeping patterns to get back on track! I don't even get my afternoon naps anymore, I got extra eye bags now, it's like buy one and get one free eye bags! sebalah mata dapat, setampik lagi kana.
Oh yeah, Kaka artist, hope you arrived in Brunei safely now! =) Rindu.. haha
Anyway, I'm going back to Nottingham later, good old Nottingham! =) I can't wait, to smell the library.. nyamman.. And i need to go back to the gym, karang pancit lagi, I have to increase my stamina for Winter Games!
Adios Amigos!
Love,
Fizzah
0 comments:
Post a Comment