Goodbye December

Wednesday, December 30, 2009 Edit This 0 Comments »
Heyya, it's been awhile yeah?

Okay first thing first, our BSU winter games went good, we got the fourth place, despite our lack of exercises (well as compared to MNS) and we were playing to have fun! hehe, so kudos to the team =) We didn't even bother who won the game actually, we left Westway after we finished playing =)

Anyway, London Trip was awesome, made some new friends along the way, Nana, Chai Li, Kam.. Funny moments, especially "the harassment at midnight" and Nass's L guy, hehe.. I did go to Harrods, to buy Umi's bags, and some pens for dad, coz I don't know what to get for guys in harrods. Much pounds were spent on food, we tried some new restaurants, including beard papas, wok in a box, we even went to KFC in Bentnal Garden. We missed our train back to Nottingham, and happily spent another day in London =)

Yamina and boyfriend, Ali dropped by at the house, it was great to see them, perfect couple indeed =) Sukaku liat, then Huda and Yasir came by our house to have dinner with us.

Yasir and Nadhilah accompanied me at the library up to 5am, i had my essays done! =) And Yasir spent the night over at my house last night after doing hard core revision with me and nadhilah till 4.30am.. And now, we're still wide awake, Yasir is playing CS in front of me, and Nadhilah is upstairs punching holes into some papers, of course by some, i meant a lot!

Exam is in 11 days, I'm still scared but not freaking out that much anymore.. Thanks Nisah, for being there =)

Anyway, I have a new baby, which just arrived about 6 hours ago? =) And I'm using it, as I type.. Kecil!

Anyway, those are just some heads up for everyone.. Sorry for the long wait since the last post.. insyaAllah will post more soon =) Sekarang mahu sambung belajar mcm org gil sampai pukul 6pagi.

I can't wait to go to Manchester! Train leaves on the 4th!

Tomorrow is the start of 2010, nothing beats the resolution of being a better person.

Love,
Fizzah

0 comments: