Do you know it takes half an hour to make this post?

Monday, November 16, 2009 Edit This 0 Comments »


Nottingham 1 got the third place in MSS. So proud of you girls!!



Asimah as our supporter. Thanks to you, and Nadhilah for supporting and Rashid for being so sporty to replace Nadhirah.


I am not a caring person. Please do not believe what you see. Yes, i did send flowers to Kaka Dhirah who was sick, but I am still not a caring person. So geli, okay??




This was the second match, we won against LLC 11-0. I got so nervous when asked to play goal shooter as I was listed for a goal attacker (or in other cases, goal defender, but never a goal shooter!). I made 9 shots into the ring out of 11. Thanks to Kaka Dhirah who came to support!




This was my lucky number 9! =)




My team, except rashid, God knows where she was!



Apparently Iliyana Melissa Husain was in Nottingham on the same day we got MSS (14/11/2009)! Got a call from her just after my second game! Slaps your bum mel!!



She came to lepak at my house to mess up my bed! =) We had oovoo with Bab as well!



We met again the next day in the city before she left for Sheffield! This picture was taken right in front of River Island.. (and the bag that i wanted belum lagi sale)!




H&M with my housies and Suraiza (kaka artist just because she met Tyson All American Rejects in Primark and got a VIP tix)!! Ohhh, H&M ada Jimmy Choos baru, but I have yet to venture them!



We had lunch at Munchiz, Broadmarsh station, with nadiah too (an environmental engineer 1st year) =) Had fun making jokes about the waitress and the owner of the restaurant



Had Starbucks after this, twice, Ice Caramel Latte (not sure if i like it) and Caramel Nut Latte with cream (this is new and awesome!)!

So there you go, a short update on the last weekend! Oh yeah, before we had lunch with Kaka Artist, Rashid and I went t the Sports Centre to play netball with the rest of engineering society against Broadgate Seniors. We won! =) And this Sunday it's gonna be against the Medics. Bring it on!

Guess who's coming down to Notts this Saturday?? =)

Love,
Fizzah

0 comments: